Storming Rico's Personal Area 51

moss

Ok team, we've started training for the mission to extract two unused first gen Matt Cornell Rope Saddle's from Rico's secret bunker. We are team Desperado Dozen with No Hope. Our tagline is "This mission will take years and end in failure!".

Nevertheless, training has begun. Here's a look, you'll notice we are pushing it to the limit with sophisticated woods movement techniques and intense physical training. We are developing abilities rivaling the most feared ninjutsu practitioners:

Expect to see a jumpstarter financing scheme launching soon. Most of it will be used for administrative costs like paying back rent and our "Very Not Bad" cheap beer fund. Some of the proceeds will go directly to the mission so no worries.
-AJ

moss

Found this classified footage, a silent assault vehicle I've developed, this is early testing footage.

Don't want to completely tip my hand, just enough so Rico will know he'll need to up his game (probably not) to deal with what's coming at him.

-AJ

rico

Please tell me you are not gonna send that skinny little hippie kid down here to meet his maker Moss? I would almost feel bad about eating his eyeballs with my morning bowl of oatmeal/seaweed gruel (Its a Scottish thing)...

And while were on the subject, how the fuck is walking around in the snow with no shoes on gonna help you when Cedric (my pet Bigfoot) is making you his bitch? Spoils of war bro...

moss

Please tell me you are not gonna send that skinny little hippie kid down here to meet his maker Moss? I would almost feel bad about eating his eyeballs with my morning bowl of oatmeal/seaweed gruel (Its a Scottish thing)...

And while were on the subject, how the fuck is walking around in the snow with no shoes on gonna help you when Cedric (my pet Bigfoot) is making you his bitch? Spoils of war bro...
I know, we’re f’d but damnit we’re not giving up!

rico

Unlike the not so honorable Donald J Trump, Cedric knows better than to chase a porkchop over a cliff...

rico

I know, we’re f’d but damnit we’re not giving up!
You guys might want to reevaluate whether its worth is or not. I would sure hate to have that skinny little hippie kids cherry popped by Cedrid..

Last edited:

moss

I feel a little better now that i’m not trashing the MCRS thread ;-) If I could get out that way again sooner than later I’d be psyched.

evo

Miss no worries I’ll back you up from the north, we have been training for a counter attack. Never mind our loss of Oregon to the califuckiandins it was a strategic loss.
613FF14A-426E-4AF3-8359-D0771AB90263.jpeg N

Last edited:

rico

Hey, maybe you guys could make this place the command center for your operations.

Anyone who has driven the moonscape of Highway 95 between Reno and Vegas will know of this place. In the heart of the trippy little town of Tonopah.

40EDD6D300000578-0-image-a-49_1496168707576.jpg 40EDD6DF00000578-0-image-a-50_1496168715355.jpg 40EDD54A00000578-0-image-a-29_1496168396664.jpg

JeffGu

Fake news! That's just some pictures of Mar-a-Lago with Trump photoshopped out for security reasons. I ordered some atom bomb plans from a place called Pennywise Products for $7.99 +tax, and I'm confident we can take out your goat barn before you even realize we're there.

clown-nuke.jpg

Jonny

The Desperado Dozen is going after 2 saddles then? I got a bad feeling about what the future may hold for 10 of those guys.

Unless you’re filming of course. :)

“12 guys, 2 saddles”

Slightly less disturbing than that heartwarming flick with the 1 cup.

moss

The Desperado Dozen is going after 2 saddles then? I got a bad feeling about what the future may hold for 10 of those guys.

“12 guys, 2 saddles”

Didn't even think of that! Desperado Dozen are pretty lousy at planning.

evo

So much goodness there! I always wanted a rocket launcher or two mounted on my bike.
Those were good times, watched the shorter spinner tricycle get chased by a cop car after firing off bottle rockets during the art walk. He whipped the tricycles around a corner into a 360 and backed it into between two parallel parked cars. Cop never saw where he went!
As for the art walk they had a stage set up, and invented the game of “what’s up your ass”. It was a live demonstration, and crowd volunteers were brought on stage for participation.
These were the good times before the mass gentrification wave which killed the soul of NE Portland..

rico

Last edited:

evo

“12 guys, 2 saddles”

I’m in it for much more than the saddles. I know how big daddy makes Cedric happy, I just want to be pampered in that bath robe

And perhaps a 1000 bFT of redwood lumber

rico

I’m in it for much more than the saddles. I know how big daddy makes Cedric happy, I just want to be pampered in that bath robe

And perhaps a 1000 bFT of redwood lumber
I implore you to think about your beautiful wife and children Evo. What am I gonna tell them after Cedric has used your innards in his latest batch of Menudo, has handcrafted himself some lovely new bedroom slippers from your tender hide, and has just sold your cute fuzzy testicles to a local Chinese medicine/acupuncture practitioner?

JeffGu

A boom box and a little electronica and Cedric will be too busy dancing with the Inflatable Melania doll we're bringing with us to actually be a problem.

bigfoot2.gif