SRS devices and ropes

DonnyCoffey

Participating member
For those looking to get a steal on some gear, I have a list of items that we used only for a workshop at 30% off retail, shipping included in the price. I washed the ropes, so they look new and only had maybe 10-12 ascents only. The gear has the same amount of wear.....minimal. These pieces of gear were purchased with personal funds and will go back into another workshop to get different equipment. We still have a good inventory of donated gear from various manufacturers, but these pieces are just lying around the shop and need to get used by folks. Can provide photos, but everything is almost new.

Teufelberger xSTATIC 150'...$110.00
Teufelberger KMTree 150'...$110.00
Yale Kernmaster (green) 150'...$100.00
Yale Phantom (pink) 150'...$100.00
Petzl Knee Ascent System, foot loop version...$120.00
ISC Squirrel tether w/ rope wrench...$200.00
Petzl Zigzag/Chicane combo...$300.00
Akimbo....$240.00

We can now accept credit cards via Square.com, just need an email to send an invoice. Checks are also good. No PayPal. Shipping and transaction fees are all included in prices. First to contact me gets the gear. Would entertain an offer for the whole lot.

We are away from the office until the 22nd, but will ship as soon as we get back.

Reach

Been here a while
Anyone want a Petzl knee ascent system?
I’m sure someone would like it. I love Petzl gear, but I already have a knee ascender I very rarely use.

I will vouch for this seller though, for anyone interested in buying something. If Donny says it’s in good shape, it probably looks like it’s never been out of the box. He is quite honest and trustworthy, I’ve given him a fair bit of money and have always been impressed with what I’ve bought.

DonnyCoffey

Participating member
Petzl Zigzag/Chicane is back up. Fixed hole version....$300.00

also, Petzl Knee Ascent (foot loop version) is still available....$120.00

I would consider a package deal for...$380.00

Jonny

Been here a while
I’m sure someone would like it. I love Petzl gear, but I already have a knee ascender I very rarely use.

I will vouch for this seller though, for anyone interested in buying something. If Donny says it’s in good shape, it probably looks like it’s never been out of the box. He is quite honest and trustworthy, I’ve given him a fair bit of money and have always been impressed with what I’ve bought.

Ditto that. A piece of XStatic, a like new Akimbo, and a super clean Ms201TCM came from Donny. He’s an honest seller with a flawless reputation and anyone will be happy purchasing from him.

DonnyCoffey

Participating member
Oh my gosh guys, I’m starting to blush….lol.

So I used to be a certified mountain guide and always told folks never to buy used gear unless you knew it’s history, so all my equipment is legit and would feel comfortable with anyone of my family members using it.

Reach

Been here a while
Petzl Zigzag/Chicane is back up. Fixed hole version....$300.00

also, Petzl Knee Ascent (foot loop version) is still available....$120.00

I would consider a package deal for...$380.00
You’re really tempting me to buy gear I don’t need. I will talk to one of my employees, I have one learning to climb, so he may have some interest.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom