Focused on productivity and safety
crane and bucket exp
not afraid of groundwork ;)
...no, i do not have a gopro
Bowling Green, Owensboro, Evansville, Nashville
Would you travel to nc

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Jehinten

I am located in Evansville, but I only run a part time company on the weekends.

Good luck with the search and if you end up heading this direction feel free to get in touch, with 12 years climbing experience I'm sure there's plenty I could learn from you.

Jehinten

Nice, subbing for a company? Which company if you don't mind sharing? I live about 2 blocks from Newburgh, so I know a few of the company's over there.

kiteflyingeek

Hey, @treeperson! Welcom to the buzz. I'm in Newburgh and I've taken Friday off of work to get things done at home. But I might be able to get a permission slip to stop by your job if you are able. Let me know either way and PM me with address details if it will work. Justin (@Jehinten) and I have done some work together this year. It's nice to have local contacts!

--andrew

treeperson

Yes I'm subbing for a small company out of Eville, and by small, I mean pickups, trailers, and inexperienced ground help. They are good men though, I am thankful for the work and I enjoy climbing for them. That being said, I feel I shouldn't invite competing companies to hangout and add extra pressure to an already stressful line of work. Surely you understand.

If you are looking for a climber, I can meet you on your jobsite, at your shop, get coffee, or have one of them old fashioned phone conversations. Im just looking for work, including weekends

_gabriel

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom