SOLD-Tree Austria 3.2 Like New

Njdelaney

I have a like new Tree Austria 3.2 for sale. Used for 3 rec climbs, not a stain or nick to be found on it. This is a size #2 which fits 32"-36" waist according to the size chart. I also purchased the optional shoulder harness/suspenders and webbing links. It is extremely well made and very comfortable. The saddle sells for about $380 new and the suspenders for about $140 new if you can find them. $350 takes the whole package. Again, nearly indiscernible from new aside from a tiny amount of orange anodizing worn off the inside of the ring. Feel free to post questions or PM to buy, thanks!
20200528_160211.jpg 20200528_160220.jpg 20200528_160232.jpg 20200528_160251.jpg Screenshot_20200528-162417_Chrome.jpg

Batla

.... This is a size #2 which fits 32"-36" waist according to the size chart....
On one of your pictures, the blue label indicates a waist range of 87 to 115 cm, which converted into inches would give a range of 34-1/4" to 45-1/4" and not, as advertised by Wespur, of 32-36". Did I miss anything?

Njdelaney

On one of your pictures, the blue label indicates a waist range of 87 to 115 cm, which converted into inches would give a range of 34-1/4" to 45-1/4" and not, as advertised by Wespur, of 32-36". Did I miss anything?
That screenshot of the size chart is from Treestuff but all the sites have the same range listed for size #2. The only thing I can say is that they probably sized it taking into account that you aren't likely to wear it without pants on, unless that's your thing. That's probably an actual measurement of the adjustability range rather than an indication of what waist sizes it will fit over pants. I'm a 32" and the waist belt fits great.

Batla

Ah... OK! It's good to know!
To answer your comment re. me wearing pants or not when I climb... I definitely feel much better with! ;)

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom