Alejandro Concolor

SOLD

Monkey Beaver harness size SMALL.
Lightly used. 2 months worth of ride time. August and September of 2017. Haven’t used it since. I have put on some LBs and the small is no longer a comfortable fit.
I will be posting pictures of it in the next day or two.
Asking $300. There is a RockExotica TRANSporter on it right now that I will leave on it for an additional $30. So $330 with the TRANSporter, $300 without.
I’ll ship to the lower 48.

Pictures have been posted below
Vv\/vV

Sold

Last edited:

Alejandro Concolor

Buckles are all in function. The rope bridge has slight discoloration from having the Rook rolling across it, but no noticeable wear.
All the hardware components are still great: Hip Ds, accessory Ds, rigging plates, ect.
All the stitching is good.
A couple spots of pitch inside the back pad and on the exterior of the right leg; that’s why the right patch is looking dingy.
I guess I could have washed it before doing pics, but that would kinda feel like cheating.

Gerry G

I'll have to pass. I'm a size 32-33 pants. And with thicker clothes that might be a tight fit. I should have checked the sizes first, I have a small Weaver saddle that fits really good and still has room. Even my Petzl seqioua size 1 can adjust larger. But a MB small says 28-32. Might be a little small for me. Sorry. Pass.

SWAMPY

32 waist here..... Might go for it... What size is your waist and where do the side d's fall? I don't want them to be in front of my hips !

Alejandro Concolor

The hip Ds are definitely behind my hip bone. They seemed to be in a comfortable spot for me. I was a 32” waist. I am about a 35”now, But there is still a good 8” of waist belt slack.
Just to be sure, I would measure yourself with a soft tape ruler (like the ones for sizing a suit) or with a string and then measure the string layed out flat. Measure hip to hip going around the backside of your waist. The “D to D” measurement for the small MB is 26”

32 waist here..... Might go for it... What size is your waist and where do the side d's fall? I don't want them to be in front of my hips !

Pelorus

Am a 32 waist on a lean day. 33 when well fed.
Mine (not for sale) is a size medium, and it fits excellent, winter clothing or summer.
Cannot say enough good things about the Monkey Beaver saddle.

tc262

I have a like new size Med Weaver WLC760 that’s a little to big for me if you are looking for another saddle that’ll fit ya. Let me know if you have any interest in it plus a lil more for your monkey beaver, I’ll get some pics.

Alejandro Concolor

I have a like new size Med Weaver WLC760 that’s a little to big for me if you are looking for another saddle that’ll fit ya. Let me know if you have any interest in it plus a lil more for your monkey beaver, I’ll get some pics.
That does seem like the WLC would be pretty big.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom