SOLD -- Awesome 200T

IntoTrees

I can no longer justify having my 200T sit around. Gets used less than an hour per month. I am no longer doing removals - just smaller pruning. Bought Echo 2511T for that... Anyways, I have had this saw since mid-2013 and bought from original owner. I estimate it's 8-10 years old. I will include user's manual. All original components - no rebuilds, etc. Runs/cuts/ functions as it should. No major cosmetic issues, besides being used in tree care. I took spark arrest screen out in 2013 and tuned accordingly. Also put a full chisel chain on it (14" bar) - lots of tooth left. Always use fresh, high octane fuel and quality mix. Really, it's been babied if you can say that about a tree care tool. I am meticulous - the kind of guy you wanna buy equipment from!

I would like to sell it to best offer by TreeBuzzer over $500 received by end of day (say 10PM EST) Sunday Feb 4, 2018. I have no idea what shipping costs. We can discuss how to take care of that. I don't want to deal with shipping out of the US lower 48. I will log-in the evening of each day (if not more) to answer any questions... You can also PM me. Hope this seems like a reasonable way to sell. You should be really happy with this saw. (PS - Also posting on local Craigslist - will update if sold)

Attachments

IntoTrees

FYI - offers are coming in by private message. Someone will be a proud 200T owner Sunday eve. Will post it as Sold at that time...

96coal449

Your first pic shows all .... that saw is "NEW."
Good luck with your sale ... you won't need the luck.

TreeVB

Just want to say for future reference, if @IntoTrees posts anything in treebay and you are slightly interested, DO IT! He was very quick to ship this saw and eager to work with me for the smoothest transaction. Saw is in incredible condition and it shows that he takes care of things. Just putting that out there! Thanks again!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom