Slice of life, cat rescue in an urban environment

moss

When I arrive on a site like this I try to engage and create supporters. Three young boys were all in, we had a great time and I got the cat. Some foot-locking lessons at the end is my thanks. I probably get as energized as they do when they see something completely new and different. The respect paid to them is returned to me, it makes the world go-round.

-AJ

rico

Things are pretty good here Moss..Lots of work. Deep in the final planning stages of new home build. Awesome new puppy in the house who is keeping the wife and I on our toes. Garden is looking epic, and so far the weather this summer has been perfect...

Hope thing are good in your hood...

Last edited:

moss

Enjoyed this, I’m so new to this tree climbing, I just take all my tree climbing gear I own with me on every trip up. I can see my gear pile growing though
When I'm woods rec climbing I slim the harness gear kit down as much as can but for work and rescue stuff I max it out, I want everything available.

Speaking of which why isn't the sponsor money and free gear pouring in? Haha. In this one video alone potentially doing ads for Clogger Spider pants, Silky Zubat, DMM Captain Hook, Singing Tree Rope Runner, etc. Phone lines are now open just dial 1-800-THROWMONEY.

But seriously... I got some decent work at a golf club after they saw me climb to a hawk nest on their course for a local animal control officer. They had a wall of tree gear gathering dust and said take it all. It was amazing. Basically I wanted to cry but kept my shit together. Just backed my truck up and loaded it in. A couple excellent harnesses in perfect condition, quality rigging hardware etc. Good things do happen from time-to-time, indeed.
-AJ

moss

Things are pretty good here Moss..Lots of work. Deep in the final planning stages of new home build. Awesome new puppy in the house who is keeping the wife and I on our toes. Garden is looking epic, and so far the weather this summer has been perfect...

Hope thing are good in your hood...
Nice! We're going into a severe drought in eastern Massachusettsit looks like. Near to zero rain for too long this late spring/early summer and now going into multiple days in the 90's f w/clear skies. Working hard like everyone, sore in the morning, life is good.
-AJ

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom