Share your photos for the Treebuzz Instagram feed

Steve Connally

Been here a while
So every year I do research climbing for the College of William and Mary and the Center for Conservation Biology. I assist with the National Park Service Bald Eagle Restoration Program. We hike in and I climb and enter the nest to move the baby eagles down to the biologists for DNA sampling, Tagging, Blood Tests, and a physical. Sometimes they put radio trackers on them. I do this all over VA and MD in the Chesapeake Bay and Patomac River basin. Once the Biologists are done they send the eaglets back to me and I put them back into the nest. This was on NAS Patuxent River this year. 2 chicks in this nest. This is the male who asked me for a selfie with him. Naturally I agreed. Far be it from me to disappoint a juvenile member of the National Bird family. There's a ton more detail of what we do but that's the cliff notes version.

Reach

Been here a while
Here’s a couple possibilities for you. We are not on social media, so I will try to post photos here on occasion.

Attachments

• 05976EFA-343A-4C9D-8072-2F322C049D4E.jpeg
    05976EFA-343A-4C9D-8072-2F322C049D4E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • 03A62CC7-B33E-42D3-B3FF-2A959D3A9331.jpeg
    03A62CC7-B33E-42D3-B3FF-2A959D3A9331.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 110
  • E208D5A0-DDAF-4C3F-AACF-F22D720A7BFE.jpeg
    E208D5A0-DDAF-4C3F-AACF-F22D720A7BFE.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 107

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
Mark have you ever used an Instagram repost app? Super easy way to repost the picture and put in the text from the original post.
I liked your post earlier but now I think I should add a reply. Yes I use it alot when people tag me and such, but for this I figured it would be better to ask members to give permission and then post.

And I was just told that reposting from a business is more likely crossing a legal line as well.

RogerM

Carpal tunnel level member
We keep Bees here.. Win/Win situation for the Arboretum..
This is first yr Beekeeper Jonah holding up a "super" frame full of capped honey... Honestly, more work than I have time for, but worth it big picture wise.

Attachments

• springhoney.jpg
    springhoney.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 64

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom