SF/Oakland/Sac/Tahoe November 2017 through spring

Sfoppema

Participating member
Planning on being all around SF/Oakland/Sac as well as Lake Tahoe in November through to the spring. From MA.
-Associates in Commercial Arboriculture from UMass
-BS in Urban Forestry from Umass
-Massachusetts Certified Arborist (Let my ISA cert expire this summer because they just charge me money and don't answer my calls or do anything at all)
-Member of Massachusetts Arborists Association
-Hoisting license
-First aid/cpr certified
-Have owned and operated a 2-4 man crew company out of central MA for three years. No bucket trucks, I climb everything. Did over $150k of business with less than $500 in property/equipment damage in 2016.
-26 with fully functional ligaments, bones, and tendons
-7 years production experience.

Will have all necessary gear with me aside from heavy equipment. Though, I could ship chip trucks and chipper if the $$ was there. Text me baby 774 280 9434.

Sam Foppema

CutHighnLetFly

Carpal tunnel level member
Enjoyed the footage man, I like your style. Everything looked smooooth, like you've done it a million times.
Best of luck on your travels, give me a shout if you ever want a second climber around, I'm right down on Cape working as a sub.

Sfoppema

Participating member
Word my girl is from Falmouth I get out there quite a bit. Gypsy moths destroyed out there. Lots of stout trees. High dollar area and probably not a ton of companies as I understand. Plus it's beautiful. I sub in people around the Worcester county often. We will be in touch

CutHighnLetFly

Carpal tunnel level member
Ya lotta dead standing trees down that way. That's actually a LOT of companies that offer tree care services, but minimal companies can or want to do any technical-ish kinda stuff. Lotta work down here for a sub, but a lotta competition for a tree service company

Sfoppema

Participating member
All the better for you if people don't want to climb or rig tight trees. I'd prefer to only do that. More fun and more money. Lot of big crew crane work out there? That's prevalent in my area. Tons of competition. Hard to beat the crane boys sometimes, but I clean up where they can't reach or where its too small, and always plenty of jobs in between. Plenty of risk reduction pruning as well.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom