Seeking Used New Tribe Twist

Burrapeg

You will like the Twist if you find one. I use mine for rec climbing when I have to hike any distance. It is much lighter than my Onyx. BTW, I am right over in the San Juans.

Marie Muma

You will like the Twist if you find one. I use mine for rec climbing when I have to hike any distance. It is much lighter than my Onyx. BTW, I am right over in the San Juans.
I also own a Twist purchased a short time ago (Model “T”). The Onyx was the first of over 8 saddles that I tried, lucky to be able to return them all before settling on the Twist. We just want an extra one to have around. They are so incredibly adjustable!! We climb a 70 foot rope to near the top of our Douglas fir and get a pretty decent view of Protection Island from the top. As of now, we are just climbing up and down this one tree for fun and exercise. Eventually we will venture out and use our Big Shot with Trigger and attempt other trees. We have 3.5 acres and plenty of trees on our property. I am actually able to get a bit higher with a bit more of the view. It will be nice when the season comes for sunsets over the Strait. Right now the sun sets over the Olympic Mountains. We have yet to do a sunset climb, although my husband says he is going to do a moonrise climb tomorrow night. We are having a blast and building strength as we climb every 2-3 days. 5FAE6556-97A3-4818-A08A-30F95EAF365A.jpeg

Burrapeg

That's great your husband shares the adventure with you! Good luck with your climbing. I am 68 and have found that this is the best exercise I have ever engaged in. I come down from a tree feeling about twenty five again.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom