Seeking Tree Climber/ground man

jmester

We run a small tree care business. Located near Frederick Md. Looking for a Climber with at least 1 year of experience. Pay is based on experience but I also believe in paying a living wage.

We do our best to offer work year round. Really depends on the weather.
Job description
Climb trees ( pruning/removals)
Driver company trucks. Under CDL. Will help you to get CDL if interested.
Move brush and wood to chipper or truck. (We use a mini for most of that)
Raking (we take great care in our clean up)

You would be able to climb most days or be a ground man some days. Depending on job and your comfort level with the tree /job.

Last edited:
Hi there, if you are interested in a contract climber I am right across the Mason-Dixon Line in PA. I will give you full days plugging in on the crew where needed; from climbing and cutting to chipping and raking. Feel free to PM me. Best of luck in your search. -Colin

Reach

Hi there, if you are interested in a contract climber I am right across the Mason-Dixon Line in PA. I will give you full days plugging in on the crew where needed; from climbing and cutting to chipping and raking. Feel free to PM me. Best of luck in your search. -Colin
I will second the abilities of Colin; I had the privilege of working with him on a large Pin Oak prune and reduction in the rain, and can attest to his skill.

John_KAYS

I am finally finding the time to write a few words of recommendation. We had Colin come dismantle a few trees for us, involving rigging over buildings, fences, and drive. He arrived early, even though he was coming from a few hours away, prepped his saws, readied his gear, and handled himself very professionally throughout the day. He has all the right stuff, is knowledgable, skilled, experienced and is really easy to work with. I climbed another tree on the property while he was in the first and ran ropes for him for his second tree. He is a Pro!

We are looking to handle some of our climbing load with contract climbers and Colin proved it can be excellent option!

Thanks Colin for your time. Appreciate you giving our industry and contract climbers a good reputation.

Highly recommend Colin if you are looking for someone who has it all put together.

@Colin1234567

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom