Schedule of Values

Planet Rope

Has anyone bid on a contract and been asked to provide a Schedule of Values? I provided an attractive ( TREEZI )estimate that was itemized down to the very treatment. I also included detailed ( standard based ) pruning, mulching, and PGR treatment specification. It was not approprite for the construction company im working for. Has anyone writton one of these? I would love to see a sample.

ATH

I'd tell them 'this is how we bid work in tree care...SOV is not normal or appropriate for the kind of work we do'

If there is pushback only other things you could maybe break out in further detail would be material cost (what you are charging) of mulch and chemical. I suppose you could also separate pruning from brush cleanup.

Or just submit the same bid with "schedule of values" on the top...and your 'bid" is one single number.

Planet Rope

I just find out that Schedule of Values is a construction language, and construction language only. After beating my head back and forth for days thinking I'm an idiot. Let me ask them to come to my hood and make a collar cut.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom