Salutations fellow tree folk!

Ben H.

My name is Ben. I am somewhat new around here. New in the sense that I am becoming more active after seeing the real value that this community has to offer. Many thanks for that! I am a Certified Arborist and climber out of Eastern Washington, recently moved to Central Illinois (yes, I know, that is quite the jump). With this move I’ve the desire be more involved in the tree community and go into business for myself. I have been climbing about 6 years now and I feel very fortunate to have been trained by some very good Arborists. If anyone is in the Springfield to St. Louis area, I’d love to get in touch! And I look forward to getting to know more of you. I tend to be more of an observer but by no means an outsider. Thanks again for this invaluable resource!

JeffGu

Welcome to the BuzzBoard, Ben.

There are only a few precautions, here. Avoid anyone with the number 3000 in their username, and especially avoid the psychopaths with those weird codewords under their picture... like "administrator" or "serial killer".

I hope you enjoy your visit, and there's always the chance that your sentence could be commuted.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Welcome to the Tree interwebs, I'll be your guide. Our first stop on the tour will be to view the depravity occurring in Osceola, Nebraska from the safe comforts of the Buzzmobile. Feel free to throw peanuts or stones at the dirty clown passed out in the gutter...

JeffGu

Just ignore the "Free Candy" painted on the side of the van and the dirty underwear stuffed under the seats. Try not to think about the fact that your tour guide's name is Jason and there is a hockey mask in the glovebox.

Ben H.

Just ignore the "Free Candy" painted on the side of the van and the dirty underwear stuffed under the seats. Try not to think about the fact that your tour guide's name is Jason and there is a hockey mask in the glovebox.
Noted.