SAKAminiMAX

Richard Mumford-yoyoman

Patent Pending

The best of the original plus the best of the mini
for the most versatile and efficient ascender available!
Use it as a mini or use it as the MAX

• Super stretch bungee with Dyneema cover and solid rubber core for improved performance and wear resistance.
  • Non load-bearing doubled bungee stiff tether, for quick rebound and easy bungee replacement. (MAX)
  • Adjustable load bearing tether for maximum versatility to meet any reasonable stride or climbing conditions.
  • Long legs, short legs, walking or running, competing or working, the mini-MAX will suit your needs.
Stores easily (MAX) or in a very small space. (mini)

Jan_

The SAKA seems like a good product, sad to see it's not available in europe (anymore?) Also, are there more differences to the old SAKA mini than the stiff tether? 80$ seems like a steep price increase for a stiff tether.

Richard Mumford-yoyoman

The SAKA seems like a good product, sad to see it's not available in europe (anymore?) Also, are there more differences to the old SAKA mini than the stiff tether? 80$ seems like a steep price increase for a stiff tether.
This would be available in Europe and I'm happy to ship it there. I do agree the, price increase was difficult for me. The original was less expensive but as you know, is not available. This does add some function but again the price increase it's not so much about material cost but again another patent, I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to deal with the marketplace.

Jan_

If I order something from America I usually have to pay about 20€ shipping+ 19% general tax + 7-20% import tax, so thats not really an option sadly. If I cant buy it from an UK/German seller, I'll probably not buy it, so it would be awesome if you could export your awesome products in bulk some day.

John@TreeXP

The Saka mini-Max appears to compete directly with the Haas Velox, price wise, but offers a lot more added versatility. Perhaps this will motivate current Saka-mini users to maybe try and add a DIY tether, like the mini-max does, unless the tether itself becomes available sooner.

Last edited:

Richard Mumford-yoyoman

If I order something from America I usually have to pay about 20€ shipping+ 19% general tax + 7-20% import tax, so thats not really an option sadly. If I cant buy it from an UK/German seller, I'll probably not buy it, so it would be awesome if you could export your awesome products in bulk some day.
Well the tax and import fees are way past my pay grade, but perhaps I can work out free shipping to many foreign countries.

Richard Mumford-yoyoman

I'd be happy to refund standard shipping charges you pay at checkout. (Domestic US already gets free shipping) Can't help you on the taxes though. Same for anyone else international reading this and noting such at checkout. (subject to change of course)
Just trying to be fair and play by the rules.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom