Rotary broom for clean up? Thoughts?

Gareth's Tree

I've been trying to figure out a better/more efficient clean up method then raking. It looks to me like a rotary broom that would go on the front of a mini loader would do an amazing job cleaning up the yard, and do it very quickly. Anyone use one of these? Or have any thoughts?

Dominash

The BMG rotary broom machine was really great back in the day. My dad still has one, and I guess he has been using that broom machine for more than 10 years. I wanted to get him a new machine, but he told me that he does not want that, and that machine is the best :D. I am actually looking to get a new rotary broom as my older one is dead. I was using it a couple of weeks ago, and I do not know what happened, as that thing actually destroyed the floor on the terrace. I even had to call for the guys from niftytilecleaning.com.au , as they are the best flooring company that I have ever worked with.

Last edited:
Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom