Rope Wrench - Hitch/Rope compendium.

Brocky

Been here a while
What kind of splice on that hrc hitch? Class 2 with cover?

Finally got my wrench system dialed in. 26" sewn hrc in a mich (4 wrap) or petro (depending on how accurate the hitch length is...bought 26" and gotten as small as 24" before). At height shorty tether, eccentric, and a ct oval. Been running it on squir, phantom and velocity. All butter
Yes, locked brummels both eyes.

18” spliced eyes
702B8FC0-1D9E-42A0-A40A-B25E072CA1C1.jpeg

Brocky

Been here a while
That is a Michoacán that uses a stopper at the end, I use it when using the Wrench, can get it very compact and no need for HitchClimber, threw mine away months ago!

Last edited:
That is a Michoacán that uses a stopper at the end, I use it when using the Wrench, can get it very compact and no need for HitchClimber, threw mine away months ago!
Can you post a close picture of it on both side?? Pretty cool indeed

Brocky

Been here a while
9756558F-6BF9-45F3-85E5-1A70EEDAF3D0.jpeg Tie the hitch, take the ends through the carabiner, cross them and take them to the back and tie a stopper knot. The knot acts as a tender by itself, but can be made easier by adding a bushing, or piece of water pipe. I tie a single overhand first and test the hitch, if working good I add another.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Now I run 9.3 epicord 28"ers with yale 11.7 forever. I weigh 170. The micho runs flawlessly with little sitback. Cordage when new needs some long fast descents to set itself right. But once it has it's memory intact all it good. 10 AP can fly but prefer 9.3 epi.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom