rope runner

ArborMan23

so i was messing around on a buddies rope runner and i think im gonna go get my own, but i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to make the grip part less painful on the hand

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
so i was messing around on a buddies rope runner and i think im gonna go get my own, but i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to make the grip part less painful on the hand
Some folks use Sugru, available at Target stores. A clerk can help you find it. Be sure to read the thread Steve mentioned for a more permanent, nicer solution.

Also, Kevin Bingham has indicated, I think, that the "grip part", which I think is called the bird, should only be used to get the descent started. After that, I think he suggests using the back of the Rope Runner to help control descent.

I do not yet own a Rope Runner, so the folks on this forum that do may be able to chime in and correct what I'm saying if I have a wrong impression of things.

Tim

Last edited:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom