Rope Forces and Knots Flash Archive

TheTreeSpyder

Participating member
i've re-disorganized so many drawings and animations that i've lost some over time it seems. So; i've been trying to gather the Flash-Rope/Knot ones onto a page of it's own:
Flash Archive of Rope Forces and Knots(mostly); which are a far cry from the humble beginnings of 1st Archive of Rigging Drawings or the now infamous, Maaslovian Warning. The Flash vehicle offers vector drawings strategy, which lose no definition on enlargemeant(can make full page size, and then right click and zoom in about 10x and still have same quality), no larger file size for this enlargemeant and smaller files to begin with. The regular drawings archive and the animated .gif/Warning are usually much bigger file size, smaller pictures of less quality and way less information. There is a lot of stuff/info linked to this page.

Minor Draw Backs: Flash does need a plugin, and is more processor intensive; but these are minor drawbacks, and mostly mute at today's level of electronics and web browsers. The 1st 6 or so knot animations are from the newer Flash8; so non-mainstream browsers; or those without newest plugin may have some trouble seeing them.

[ QUOTE ]
Flash does need a plugin, ... web browsers. The 1st 6 or so knot animations are from the newer Flash8; so non-mainstream browsers; or those without newest plugin may have some trouble seeing them.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've got a couple of software packages which play flash content separate from any browsing software, even flash9 stuff.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom