Rec climb in KC area

I’ve done a couple rec climbs with a few guys in the KC area in the past couple years. The past year put a halt on all that but didn’t know if anyone in the area would be interested in the near future. The weather is getting nice and we aren’t in full force of the season yet.

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
Hey, @MO_treeguy! Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum! I think you’re going to like it here!
I’m no help about looking for a climbing partner in your area, I just wanted to say hello. Hopefully someone in your area will chime in.
Remember to use the forum’s search box to find a ton of older threads on almost any topic. This forum is a huge storehouse of knowledge. Take care. Tim

Hey, @MO_treeguy! Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum! I think you’re going to like it here!
I’m no help about looking for a climbing partner in your area, I just wanted to say hello. Hopefully someone in your area will chime in.
Remember to use the forum’s search box to find a ton of older threads on almost any topic. This forum is a huge storehouse of knowledge. Take care. Tim
Thank you, I’ve been a outsider looking on just creeping on some posts. Finally made the leap to create a account. I like the feedback that almost everyone shares, no belittling like on Facebook tree groups. Well ran and informative group!!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom