Rec climb clearwater/tampa bay

Any climbers know of any monster trees in the clearwater/tampa area or want to get together for a rec climb in the next few weeks? I was at windermere for legends, but I'm in florida for a few more weeks and would love to get up in the canopy with some fellow climbers before I go back to Iowa.

colb

Any climbers know of any monster trees in the clearwater/tampa area or want to get together for a rec climb in the next few weeks? I was at windermere for legends, but I'm in florida for a few more weeks and would love to get up in the canopy with some fellow climbers before I go back to Iowa.
January 31 - February 3 starting near Cross Creek and then moving over near Devil's Den. Supposed to be a granddaddy live oak, but I haven't seen it. These folks are my rec group. It's straightedge and inclusive, lots of geekery.

February 22 I am volunteering to dead wood a high profile public park granddaddy live oak somewhere around Flagler. There will be a small group of us including one or more bcma. That might be too late for you.

DM me if you're interested. Need to know your climbing background and need to check with the hosts.

You also might want to contact travor in Tampa area - IG handle is travorintrees. He's been looking for rec buddies and likes to do crazy stuff.

Santiago Casanova

January 31 - February 3 starting near Cross Creek and then moving over near Devil's Den. Supposed to be a granddaddy live oak, but I haven't seen it. These folks are my rec group. It's straightedge and inclusive, lots of geekery.

February 22 I am volunteering to dead wood a high profile public park granddaddy live oak somewhere around Flagler. There will be a small group of us including one or more bcma. That might be too late for you.

DM me if you're interested. Need to know your climbing background and need to check with the hosts.

You also might want to contact travor in Tampa area - IG handle is travorintrees. He's been looking for rec buddies and likes to do crazy stuff.
Who are you calling straightedge?