Pfanner Ventilation or Clogger Zeros Gen 2

I'm trying to decide between the new Pfanner Ventilation chainsaw pants, (the ones that are 25 percent lighter,), and the clogger zero gen 2.

I think the pfanner vents will be a little thicker and tougher, but that the clogger zeros will be lighter at only 2.2 pounds. I couldn't find how much the pfanner vents weigh

Can anyone who has tried both sound off? Thanks

B_Strange

Hi Treelander! Welcome! I’ve not worn the Pfanners. I am on my second pair of Zeros and love them! I have one pair and wear em 5-6 days a week. They really hold up well. I found that the zippers on the pockets start to wear out after about 12-15 months of use. That’s my only complaint. They wear well, are comfortable all day aloft or on the ground, and are very cool in the summer. You’ll need a second layer in the winter.

IMHO they are the best. I love the garment and the company that produces them.

Crimsonking

The Pfanner Vents I owned didn’t last nearly as long as my cloggers. The zippers broke faster, and the knees and ankles wore through, exposing the protective fabric. I have two pair of cloggers now and hope to get a third for next summer for rotation.

B_Strange

I wanted to add that I’m not upset or complaining about the zippers. I wore those trousers daily for over a year. You’d expect a zipper to give up the ghost! All in all, the trousers have exceptional service for the money.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom