Pfanner Stretch Air Chainsaw Protective Trousers

Anonymity

Okay, so I live in Ontario and I would like to know the best way to find a pair of these pants...what I'm looking for is the best price I can find! Sherryl tree is sooo expensive...I don't mind ordering from overseas...just want the "right" pants at a reasonable price...or something very, very similar.

Thanks
Ken

deevo

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, so I live in Ontario and I would like to know the best way to find a pair of these pants...what I'm looking for is the best price I can find! Sherryl tree is sooo expensive...I don't mind ordering from overseas...just want the "right" pants at a reasonable price...or something very, very similar.

Thanks
Ken

[/ QUOTE ]
Wesspur or treestuff.com They are well worth the money!

Anonymity

I guess so, I cut and pasted the subject heading from a retailer website in England if I remember correctly...

Ken

macswan

They are chainsaw protective, and I have been wearing my new pair (from Treestuff) for three weeks. I love them (and Treestuff). They are a little hot on the worst days, but worth it for a little piece of mind. I got Pfanners red boots as well and love them even more. Though they are super slippery on wet bark.

I recently got a pair of the Gladiator 2 Cools and they are by far the BEST pair of saw pants I have ever worn. They are pricey (as you and others have noted) but I also agree that they are worth every penny.
I bought my pants from another climber that ordered them from Sherrill, but they didn't end up fitting him. He actually has another pair for sale (new, size L I believe) but I don't know if he would be willing to ship to Ontario. PM me if you would like me to ask him.
And I hear ya about the heat in Ontario, I worked in the Muskokas all last summer. You'll really appreciate the vents in the back of the Gladiators.

treehumper

Have you checked out Sheppard's in Pefferlaw? They had good prices on stuff but I'm not sure they'd carry Pfanner's line.

My only beef with either is the inconsistent quality of workmanship. The design is good but I've run into problems with the stitch work.

Ethan_Wall

I ordered and returned the Stretch Air pants after I found them way too tight. It was so tight that it limited mobility. I tried both the medium and the large sizes. The medium was too tight in the waist while the large was too big in the waist. However both pairs were too tight in the legs and rear. Anyone know of any looser fitting saw pants? It is hard to become comfortable in anything else after wearing the Arborwear Ascender pants. They are extremely comfortable.

deevo

[ QUOTE ]
Have you checked out Sheppard's in Pefferlaw? They had good prices on stuff but I'm not sure they'd carry Pfanner's line.

My only beef with either is the inconsistent quality of workmanship. The design is good but I've run into problems with the stitch work.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't carry them. I buy a few things here and there from them. Good guys

tommyh

i dont have the chainsaw protective version but i have the regular stretch airs. i bought my first pair from sherill, size small and they were way too big. couldnt return them because sherrill was getting rid of remaining inventory but i had them altered and they are great! my second pair i bought from treestuff, size x-small and they are better but a little tight. that being said have found that the "stretch" quality in these types of pants make the sizing slightly unreliable. i still wouldnt go back to wearing any other type of pants for work again. i would buy from treestuff though those guys are the absolute best company around.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom