EARN YOUR OSHA 30-HOUR CARD AND YOUR EHAT CERTIFICATE ALL IN ONE COURSE!Our OSHA 30-Hour General Industry for Arborists and Utility Forestry Professionals training course is a four-day, 30-hour LIVE video conferencing training program with special emphasis on supervisors; the course spans four weeks. Specifically geared towards arboricultural and green industry workers, the course provides “awareness level” training and is intended to increase awareness of certain factors that contribute to safety risks and injuries among industry personnel, and suggests practices to reduce the risk of injury. A focus on general industry safety and health hazards a worker may encounter on a work site are also discussed, as is an emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. Additionally, the course provides information on employee rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint.
YOU MUST ATTEND ALL TRAINING HOURS TO RECEIVE YOUR OSHA 30-HOUR CARD.
FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF TOPICS COVERED DURING THE COURSE:Actual topic times may vary based on participant discussion and engagement.
- Introduction to OSHA (1 hour)
- Managing Safety and Health (2 hours)
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection (2 hours)
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection (3 hours)
- Electrical Hazards (4 hours)
- Personal Protective Equipment (2 hours)
- Material Handling (3 hours)
- Hazard Communication (1 hour)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (1.5 hours)
- Ergonomics (1.5 hours)
- Machine Guarding (1 hour)
- Lock Out/Tag Out (1 hour)
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene (1 hour)
- Fall Protection (3 hours)
- Safety and Health Program (2 hours)
- Job Site Safety/Job Briefings (1 hour)
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis training program is an OSHA General Industry 30-hour training with special emphasis on supervisors.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Internet connection
- A computer with audio and video capabilities
- Audio headphones (Bluetooth headphones are discouraged due to connectivity issues)
- Quiet learning environment
- Pen and notebook
- Please plan to be stationary during the course; driving while attending the course is not permitted
Date: June 8, 15, 22 and 29
Course Times: 10:00am – 6:00pm EST on scheduled course dates; includes a one-hour lunch break
Cost: $650 (course registration closes on 6/4/2021)
Deliverables: Attendees who complete the course will receive an OSHA 30-Hour card recognized by OSHA and the US Department of Labor (https://www.osha.gov/training/outreach/card-hierarchy). Attendees who complete the course will also receive a NATS-issued Electrical Hazard Awareness Training (EHAT) Certificate of Completion (valid for 12 months) AND a NATS-issued OSHA 30-Hour Certificate of Completion for this course.
Continuing Education Units: ISA Certified Arborists and TCIA CTSPs Continuing Education Units (CEUs) have been applied for.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.