Online rigging resources

Is anybody aware of any online rigging resources ? I'm after some PDF's preferably that i can download for the new groundie as hand outs......

Cheers, Matt.

See the Articles forum of this website. There is a great article called 'Engineering a Tree Removal' by Mark C. and another that is a compilation of what forum members think a good grounds worker should be able to do.

Yeah cheers, I pinched those one already. Just wanted some general infor on rigging setups before he gets thrown in the deep end next week on a big oak removal !

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah cheers, I pinched those one already. Just wanted some general infor on rigging setups before he gets thrown in the deep end next week on a big oak removal !

[/ QUOTE ]

"The Art and Science of Practical Rigging" is a two DVD (used to be eight video) set, with workbook. If the price of the whole set is too expensive you can purchase the workbook alone for about $25-$30. Available from the ISA and highly recommended. Some of it is fairly advanced, but the first two or three (or four?)chapters are very good introductory pieces.

Oops, just realized that you wanted on-line resources. ASPR is not on-line, but still very much worth the price.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom