Old growth climbing in BC

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
@B Dietrich; Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum! I know you've been a member for awhile, but this is the first post of yours that I remember seeing. Great timing on choosing to jump in, because I completely missed this thread going by when it first happened.

So thanks for reviving this great thread, and allowing other folks to see these amazing images. Thanks also to @CanadianStan for posting these images in the first place. What a memorable outing it must have been. The highlight of a lifetime, it seems to me. Best wishes.

Tim

B Dietrich

Thanks for the welcome, Tim! Yes, I've been lurking here for years, and finally joined so I could open pictures and stuff. I felt motivated to finally post to ask Stan about his trip because it happened in (roughly) my neck of the woods!

TREEfool

HOLY S**T.

That exposed giant is one of the coolest trees I have seen in my life. Amazing photos man. I am jealous of that climb!

John@TreeXP

Incredible job! Great shots, great trees. You really embody the joy of rec tree climbing. Thanks for sharing this!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom