Notch Sentinel owners

Alejandro Concolor

I read the reviews on Sherrill and TreeStuff, but I didn’t see anybody comment on the waist belt too much.
My question is if anybody who owns one has noticed the waist belt loosening throughout the day like the Edge did. And does the Sentinel also run bigger like the Edge did?
I had the Edge and did dig it, except it loosening. The sentinel seems appealing, just wondering what corners were cut in order to bring the product cost down.
And how is everyone liking that buckle style?
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

bonner1040

I'm not really familiar with the edge but I've handled it. In my mind the sentinel is nicer. We worked with edelrid on the manufacturing and that brought the cost down a lot versus the manufacturer of the edge.

Buy one from treestuff, if you don't like it return it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alejandro Concolor

I'm not really familiar with the edge but I've handled it. In my mind the sentinel is nicer. We worked with edelrid on the manufacturing and that brought the cost down a lot versus the manufacturer of the edge.

Buy one from treestuff, if you don't like it return it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you think it holds up to the material of the ergolite chain?
Kinda torn between the Sentinel and the Empire. They are so similar. But maybe the Empire is more solid? It weighs a little more, which what makes me think the material is more durable. The sentinel kills it on the price point though.
What do you think, @bonner1040 ?

hammer0419

I own a Notch Sentinel. I was skeptical longevity wise but it was surprisingly so comfortable it did not matter. I am currently injured to the point I can not work at all. Hopefully once healed I will be back in the sentinel. For the price you can get them and their comfort. They are a great choice.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom