Notch JetStep

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Lovely. Very smooth. Because of you after the Covid pandemic is over I will purchase one. No work now and under lockdown......has to wait.

oldoakman

I got one of Richard's and like it much better than my CT footie. It doesn't dig into my ankle or cause it to turn like the CT. Easy on, easy off too.

treebing

They are excellent for ascenders. Just be careful that the fairlead hook has been laying people flat. It will tear a hole in your pants and hook your laces. Dont run with them on. Nothing better for going straight up the rope though.

dttm

They are excellent for ascenders. Just be careful that the fairlead hook has been laying people flat. It will tear a hole in your pants and hook your laces. Dont run with them on. Nothing better for going straight up the rope though.
Hey Kevin!

rico

Yep, it really is sweet going up a rope.... I remember you praising the virtues of the design a while ago so when I saw that it was available from Notch I grabbed one... Sure glad I did.... Thanks for the recommendation Kevin...

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom