New, Used, Rebuilt, and Salvage Chipper Parts

Trevor Balgavy

I started out as an equipment and small engine mechanic, from there I got my engineering degree and worked as the Prototype Design Engineer for Dynamic Manufacturing for 6 years through 3 different owners. Now I am a Design Engineer / Parts representative for Landmark Machinery in Mt. Pleasant, MI where we service and sell new, used, rebuilt, and salvage parts for woodchippers and stump grinders. If you have anything you need parts for don't hesitate to contact me!

A few of the items we have include:

knives
anvils
feedwheels
feed wheel motors
rebuilt chipper disks and drums
engine parts (Cat, Perkins, Deutz, Ford, Cummins, John Deere, Kubota)
cluthes and clutch parts (NACD, Rockford, Auto, Twin Disc)
stump grinder teeth

Pretty much anything you would need for your Morbark, Bandit, Dynamic, Woodchuck, or Vermeer Chipper!

Merle Nelson

Ahhh, cool. I always thought someone should be doing this. Googled and re-googled trying to find a business like you a couple of years ago.

I will bookmark and recommend. Thanks, Merle.

grappleyarder

...Parts representative for Landmark Machinery...
I have dealt with Landmark for a few years given the pretty poor dealer representation in Canada for Morbark. Todd, the boss, has always been the one on the phone or doing the deals.

I rebearinged our 2400xl drum a couple of winters ago, bearing pillow blocks turned out to be spun. They had some good used ones warehoused and had them to me in no time. Knowledgeable and helpful I've had great service.

Welcome Trevor

Trevor Balgavy

Where do you find all your parts?
It depends, we source a lot of the purchase parts from the original manufacturers like bearings, pumps, etc. We fab a lot of our own fabricated parts, and we have a pretty decent size salvage yard of chippers that we pull from.

treevet

I am looking for manuals for a 99 Mitts and Merrill I just bought. Don't really NEED them, just want them. We just bought and installed brand new double edged knives. Do you know who took possession of the Karl Kuemmerling inventory when they went out of business?

Merle Nelson

Trevor I was almost going to say something before...I think a lot more people on TreeBuzz would learn of you more quickly if you moved this thread over to the forum, "Rubber hits the road!" I would expect it to be a thread that would continually and frequently be used there.

Someone else could say better but either a 'moderator ' could move it by request or start a new thread there, post a link to what is here so far and then primarily go there to post.

What a great resource for us to have access to, welcome to The Buzz by the way.

deevo

I bought a winch for my Morbark from landmark and Todd had it out the door and to me in a day and a half, winch has been working hard ever since !

Jeff

Merle, they actively advertise in Tree Trader… sounds like you don't really get the free magazine or frequent their website.

Last edited:

Trevor Balgavy

I am looking for manuals for a 99 Mitts and Merrill I just bought. Don't really NEED them, just want them. We just bought and installed brand new double edged knives. Do you know who took possession of the Karl Kuemmerling inventory when they went out of business?
To tell you the truth, I have very little info on Mitts and Merrill machines. But I always like to learn something new so it will be added to list of things to research!

Trevor Balgavy

Trevor I was almost going to say something before...I think a lot more people on TreeBuzz would learn of you more quickly if you moved this thread over to the forum, "Rubber hits the road!" I would expect it to be a thread that would continually and frequently be used there.

Someone else could say better but either a 'moderator ' could move it by request or start a new thread there, post a link to what is here so far and then primarily go there to post.

What a great resource for us to have access to, welcome to The Buzz by the way.
Thanks Merle! I am new to this so any help I can get is greatly appreciated and thanks for the welcome! As far as the focus on parts goes, we've always kind of done it for ourselves on the machines we rebuilt but as time goes on we were getting more and more call for the parts. So we figured, "why not?" haha

Treetopflyer

I started out as an equipment and small engine mechanic, from there I got my engineering degree and worked as the Prototype Design Engineer for Dynamic Manufacturing for 6 years through 3 different owners. Now I am a Design Engineer / Parts representative for Landmark Machinery in Mt. Pleasant, MI where we service and sell new, used, rebuilt, and salvage parts for woodchippers and stump grinders. If you have anything you need parts for don't hesitate to contact me!

A few of the items we have include:

knives
anvils
feedwheels
feed wheel motors
rebuilt chipper disks and drums
engine parts (Cat, Perkins, Deutz, Ford, Cummins, John Deere, Kubota)
cluthes and clutch parts (NACD, Rockford, Auto, Twin Disc)
stump grinder teeth

Pretty much anything you would need for your Morbark, Bandit, Dynamic, Woodchuck, or Vermeer Chipper!
Hey Trevor I need a top feed wheel motor for a 2001 bandit 200xp its a roller stater
This is the part number I got From bandit headquarters :900-3910-09
I had no luck with finding anything in relation to that number. P.m me if you can , thanks

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom