my notyoutube channel

Lumberjack

From a videographer perspective, the blown highlights in the forest footage is distracting to me. I like the focus rack for the intro. I like the other clips being spread throughout the video... I need to make something similar for my company.

Some of the worst footage from the current video project I’m working on, blown highlights galore with a terrible white balance.
1609452286699.jpeg
Highlights recovered and some color correction.
1609452355569.jpeg

moss

Looks good! I think this is a kind of challenge for arborists in general to come up with a strong video presentation for their business.

When planning this kind of video it is a good idea to "storyboard" your ideas. Make simple sketches for different scenes and write up dialog per scene. I can imagine say talking about the education, experience and skills that go into your work, combined with video showing a closeup of sharpening a chain, feeding a chipper, making a careful pruning cut, or simply tying your boots. Shoot a bunch of clips showing the day-to-day tasks and activities (like talking to a customer or descending out of tree). Creating a smooth sequence of video edits under your voiceover can keep it visually interesting and create a unique experience for your approach to your work. Be aware of what you're wearing, everything on the screen projects who you are to your potential customers.
-AJ

Naturarbo

Looks good! I think this is a kind of challenge for arborists in general to come up with a strong video presentation for their business.

When planning this kind of video it is a good idea to "storyboard" your ideas. Make simple sketches for different scenes and write up dialog per scene. I can imagine say talking about the education, experience and skills that go into your work, combined with video showing a closeup of sharpening a chain, feeding a chipper, making a careful pruning cut, or simply tying your boots. Shoot a bunch of clips showing the day-to-day tasks and activities (like talking to a customer or descending out of tree). Creating a smooth sequence of video edits under your voiceover can keep it visually interesting and create a unique experience for your approach to your work. Be aware of what you're wearing, everything on the screen projects who you are to your potential customers.
-AJ
believe it or not just realized that fuckin stihl was highlighted in my vid, but better then adidas or whatever. next video I need to plan wardrobe as well

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom