MW ISA Conference

Sneak a peak at the upcoming MW ISA Conference to be held in Columbia, Missouri Feb. 17-19. Mark Chisholm, Noel Boyer and Rich Hattier will be presenting at a climber's corner. See attached for more information. The next post will have the registration form. Quiz: Recognize the climber in the conference logo?

Attachments

• 201472-advancednoticetriangle.pdf
    213.6 KB · Views: 114
You nailed it!
Also, Rich Hattier is going to give a pre-conference splicing workshop. And for Missouri arborists, check out the attached flyer for a scholarship to attend.

Attachments

• 201558-ScholarshipApplication.pdf
    440 KB · Views: 82
Awesome!!! By the way, there's a MU Tigers vx Texas Longhorns men's Big XII basketball game the first night of the conference and we're organizing a group of tickets (see the previously attached advanced notice and registration form for more info). If that interests you, deadline to order tickets is Dec. 1st. Also scholarship deadline is the end of November. It covers registration, hotel and a small travel stipend and is intended for MO arborists that have had limited professional training. I really hope you can make it to the conference.

Stephanie, this Ann who was at the IL climbing competition. It would be great if you could come over to the conference! Hope to see you.

I think I am going to apply for the scholarship. Gosh, I hope there is an essay. I am great at those. (Just took the longest essay test of my life last week).

I think my husband is going too, but I will see what he thinks about splitting a room.
Why should I have to pay money to hear Noel talk, lol? Just kidding with ya noel.

Ok, I will get to the application asap.

Jenn

Great, Jenn. I'll be looking for your application.It should only take about 5 minutes to fill out-DOWN WITH ESSAYS!

Ann

It's "WORLD RENOWNED" noel boyer !!!
laugh.gif
confused.gif

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom