Morbark articulating loader coming soon

Jonny

Looks nice!
I didn't know Morbark had bought Rayco. Very cool, hope they grow even more and keep their workers busy.

Gareth's Tree

I looked at them at the expo, I really like them! I think of all the loader options in that size they may be on the top of my list, although, not being able to research and get opinions on them since they are just becoming available is a bummer. I am eager to find out more about them.

deevo

I looked at them at the expo, I really like them! I think of all the loader options in that size they may be on the top of my list, although, not being able to research and get opinions on them since they are just becoming available is a bummer. I am eager to find out more about them.
Our local Morbark dealer brought one out for us to try 3 weeks ago, decent machines but my avant 528, can lift more then it. I’d say it was equivalent to my Vermeer 725. They start at $60 Canadian and that’s with no BMG, bucket or anything.

Gareth's Tree

Our local Morbark dealer brought one out for us to try 3 weeks ago, decent machines but my avant 528, can lift more then it. I’d say it was equivalent to my Vermeer 725. They start at $60 Canadian and that’s with no BMG, bucket or anything.
I'm really surprised to hear that the Avant can lift more. My understanding is the Rayco had an 1800 lb rated capacity, and weighs about 3800 lb. It looks like the Avant has a 2100 lb tipping capacity,and only weighs about 2,500 lb plus maybe a 350 lb counterweight. I would have thought that the Rayco tipping capacity was significantly higher than the rated capacity?

I really like a lot of things about the Avant but seeing how banged up the steel on my current loader gets I would think the plastic on the Avant would get destroyed.

Gareth's Tree

Here’s the chart on my Avant, I have the full counterweight package and foam filled tires it’s amazing what it can lift
That is super impressive! have you found the plastic body panels to be an issue? it seems like you would have to be very careful all the time or they would get broken up...

We are not abusive to our equipment but over the years our metal panels have been dented and banged up.

Gareth's Tree

Looks like a nice little loader not available in US though. View attachment 64530
By the way, I'm still running that Avant/ Gehl al20 I bought off you several years ago. We absolutely love it! My debate is what's to get as a slightly larger replacement... I actually think the Cast loaders have good specs... I was sort of hoping the Rayco loader would be even better than them.

DTS

Glad it’s working out I should of kept it we use the track mini daily not the best on turf. Going to buy a mini wheel loader again soon. Really need both.

Serf Life

Ever look into the wheeled mini skids that cast (worky-quad) makes? Not articulating but looks like turf tires...

DTS

I looked at all brands want with the universal mini skid adapter plate. Giant has it I wish Kubota made one here with the extendable boom and universal plate and with their usual 0% financing maybe I’m dreaming to much lol

Gareth's Tree

I looked at all brands want with the universal mini skid adapter plate. Giant has it I wish Kubota made one here with the extendable boom and universal plate and with their usual 0% financing maybe I’m dreaming to much lol
The Kubota that you posted earlier is made by Giant. It is the same loader that branch manager sells.

Unless your main point was about the 0% financing... That I do not know if Giant offers...

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom