Minnesota activities

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
This is written by the city forester, Paul Buck: PBuck@ci.plymouth.mn.us Write to him for more information. Tim Ard is an excellent trainer. I think the cost is around $20

I have again contracted with Forest Applications Training
http://www.forestapps.com/ to provide the City of Plymouth with chainsaw
training. They will be in Plymouth February 19 & 20.

On the 19th, Tim will be offering 2-half day classroom general
presentations like last year. I will be making these available to other
government entities & private arborists.

March 12-Minnesota Society of Arboriculture is presenting the annual EHAP training. Along with the EHAP there will be a climbing skills workshop.

March 26-27-University of Minnesota Shade Tree Short Course

If you need more information, drop me an email.

Tom
canopytree@earthlink.net

TheTreeSpyder

Isn't it so cold in Minnesota that 'Minnesota Activity' is an oxymoron?

You know, like Microsoft Works, Civil Suit, Military Intelligence, Dodge Ram, Holy War, Big Ants, Alone Together, RAP MUSIC etc.?
shocked.gif

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: TheTreeSpyder ]

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
That's cute!

In a normal, maybe I should say, average, winter, that might be right. The record temps for 1/25 are -32[1850] and 58 [1944]. Normal range 18 and 1. This year we are having temps about 10 to 15 degrees above normal.

I like playing, but not working, in the cold so much, a gang of us go up to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area on the Canadian border for a week in Febraury. We camp, no cabins. This year I might even bring climbing gear.

Tom

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom