Mequon, WI arborist dies.

dmonn

"A 33-year-old Mequon man died Aug. 21 when he was struck by a tree he was cutting down in the 4500 block of West Hiawatha Drive, Mequon.

According to police, Robert Yench, the owner of Premium Plus Tree Removal, was at work just after 3 p.m. when the tree fell on his chest."

Anybody know more about this accident?

dmonn

He's not listed on the WAA website as an ISA certified arborist, so you may be right. Maybe just a guy with a chainsaw, truck and chipper. Still sad to hear.

dmonn

The article in the paper also said the tree fell on his chest. My thought was "how does that happen?" That's why I'm looking for details.

TreeCo

The article in the paper also said the tree fell on his chest. My thought was "how does that happen?" That's why I'm looking for details.

He may have been limbing a large tree that he had felled and it rolled onto him. Sad story.

flushcut

I didn't hear anything about this. But Mequon is about an hour and a half north of me and I haven't heard anything on FB either.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom