Looking to help with side work/weekend work/subcontract groundsmen or second climber - South Central CT

mege_stove

Howdy,

Any contract climbers or owner-operators in need of a reliable groundsmen or second climber, Im your man.

I just moved up to CT to continue my education and looking for some part time work. I worked for just about 2 years as a climber in Texas and have a seasons worth of experience clearing trails with the forest service. I have climbing gear but dont mind being a ground guy. I really enjoy technical rigging, so you can count on me understanding the ground side of those applications. I have good references from guys in the industry and would be happy to share them if need be.

Most of all I got the tree bug and even though Im back in school I miss climbing, dont want my skills getting rusty and want to take advantage of the big beautiful trees New England has.

-Lloyd

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom