Looking for some 1/2 rigging line and "beat em up" pull line

I've been rigging with 3/4 nystron for too long. Half inch is the cure. Anyone have some for sale?
Also looking for some rope to just beat up, preferably 150 ft plus. Old tag lines, climbing lines will consider....like one huge bag o rope, used that is

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Steve Connally

#################There has to be an understanding here. This rope should not be climbed on. I stopped using it and by some standards its still climbable. I chose to stop climbing on it therefore its condemned for life support. It's also been sitting in a tupperware in my garage for any given length of time. So no matter how fine it looks, DON"T CLIMB ON MY USED ROPE############

oldoakman

#################There has to be an understanding here. This rope should not be climbed on. I stopped using it and by some standards its still climbable. I chose to stop climbing on it therefore its condemned for life support. It's also been sitting in a tupperware in my garage for any given length of time. So no matter how fine it looks, DON"T CLIMB ON MY USED ROPE############
I'd make him sign an affidavit on that.

Steve Connally

That's exactly why I don't sell used soft goods. Only hardware. I gave old steel core lines to my boss to use for whatever. Guess what. He climbs on them and won't listen to me when I tell him they're no good anymore. He thinks all steel core is bombproof forever. I can't get it into his head. Old school and lack of modern knowledge.

Hoowasat

Earlier this week, there was an eBay listing for 1/2" 6000# strength "Tubbs" rope in 150' lengths selling at $19.95 each with free shipping. I think the seller mis-priced his ad because the sale has since been closed, and similar rope is selling at $69.95 from other sellers. I received an email from eBay saying I should receive the two pieces I ordered, and to contact eBay if I don't. It's supposed to arrive next Tuesday, and I bought it with the intent of using it for rigging (ain't climbing on a no-name brand of rope). I'm hoping I got to take advantage of the mis-priced rope. HERE is a similar listing.

TCtreeswinger

I will absolutely not climb on rope i havent owned since new. This will be for some weekend warriors i contract for that are currently using hardware store rope who dont even know or care to learn to climb. And a buddy who does an occassional tree job (so he can stop borrowing my rigging stuff).

Hoowasat

I just realized the OP is from Robbinsville, NC. I've stayed at the 2-Wheel Inn there ... where each room comes with a "garage" just big enough to squeeze in two bikes. A photo of me made it to Killboy's weekly highlights with the caption, "Bet this puckered a few!" (My motorcycle looks like a police bike.) Tail of the Dragon is an interesting road, but the internet hype has drawn too many folks there. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Still, it is a beautiful area.

Yeah, the dragon brings thousands of bikers every year. It's a pretty place to live and climb. I bet I get some views that most don't.
It's a small town and if I'm climbing it's usually for second home owners, not locals....they just hire their cousin who has "experience".

Yeah, the dragon brings thousands of bikers every year. It's a pretty place to live and climb. I bet I get some views that most don't.
It's a small town and if I'm climbing it's usually for second home owners, not locals....they just hire their cousin who has "experience".

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom