- Job Type: Full-time
- Class A CDL and a good driving record
- DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to pass drug screens
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating a crane
- Able to problem-solve and work with little supervision to complete assigned tasks
- Able to perform heavy lifting, when needed, and climb on and off trucks and cranes
- Experience in crane set-up and tear down preferred
- Available to work overtime when needed
- Competitive wages/DOE
- Experience with Knuckle Boom Crane is a plus but not mandatory
- NCCCO or NCCER or other recognized crane certification (Required)
- CDL-A (Required)
- United States (Required)
Parker Tree Service in Caldwell Idaho has an immediate opening for an experienced Crane Operator to operate our EFFER 40-ton Knuckle Boom Crane.
Qualified operator would be working with trees, setting trusses, hvac units, roofing materials, etc... for our many customers. Additional experience operating other tree service-related equipment a plus. This position will report to the appropriate supervisor, the Crane Operator will be responsible for the full cycle duties associated with his/her assigned job which are but not limited to:
Read, interpret, understand and follow crane lifting charts.
Perform pre-operational inspections including hazard assessments, calculating crane capabilities and weight to prepare a safe load movement and prepare for rigging and hoisting.
Ensure log book and service hours record keeping is up to date and correct.
Operator responsibilities to include preventative maintenance and daily inspections.
Sign on bonus depending on experience/ certifications (up to $1000.00).
Parker Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email or mail resume accordingly.
Please contact Cody Meyers at 208-405-6006 or Parker Tree Services office at 208-461-TREE (8733) Email: Office@Parkertreeservice.com with any questions.