Looking for a Bandit 90XP or 75

lumberjackson

I've been on the hunt for a bandit 90XP (I'd be happy with a 75XP too) for the past month or so. I'm in Utah and will travel to pick it up, but I haven't found any good machines within 1000 miles. There's a couple brand new 90s in Denver but I am hoping to get a used one. Any ideas where else to look? Anybody out west want to sell me theirs??

Thanks

colb

I've been on the hunt for a bandit 90XP (I'd be happy with a 75XP too) for the past month or so. I'm in Utah and will travel to pick it up, but I haven't found any good machines within 1000 miles. There's a couple brand new 90s in Denver but I am hoping to get a used one. Any ideas where else to look? Anybody out west want to sell me theirs??

Thanks
I randomly bumped into one owned by a rental company while calling around for 65XPs last year. It was pretty thrashed, but they said it ran. I never pulled the trigger. Maybe check with your local rental shops that rent bandits instead of vermeers...

dsptech

This 65XP is out near St. Louis, MO.
Too far for me to get.

I know where there is a sweet 90xp that was just redone from the ground up but it's on the East Coast.
I should have mentioned that I found out it was a 2013 model.
Allot older than the the listing suggests, (ran the serial by Bandit) and got him down to $11,500.

TreeCo

I've got a 90xp with a blown Wisconsin engine.

I've also got a good 46hp Kobota Diesel engine for a replacement.

It is a project chipper and everything looks to be in good shape. I've had it for a few years and have never got around to doing it as my Bandit 250xp is my go to chipper. I though it may be handy for backyard work but now I've retired! PM me if interested and I'll give you a phone call.

lumberjackson

I've got a 90xp with a blown Wisconsin engine.

I've also got a good 46hp Kobota Diesel engine for a replacement.

It is a project chipper and everything looks to be in good shape. I've had it for a few years and have never got around to doing it as my Bandit 250xp is my go to chipper. I though it may be handy for backyard work but now I've retired! PM me if interested and I'll give you a phone call.
PM sent. Thanks!

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom