Log Truck Operator/ Groundsmen

ROYCE

Looking to hire a log truck operator ASAP. We are a small and growing company that is ISO a reliable, respectable, hard working, attention to detail, safety conscious, safe driving record, trustworthy, individual to add to the team.
I have opted to keep the business small in relation to crew size. So this puts a little more demand on each position. We are a full service tree company that specializes in all phases of tree work. We also network and help other local tree services who are not equipped to handle the larger job. This position would be primarily as a driver for our volvo 70K gvw log truck. Picking up logs from our job site, feeding chipper on larger jobs, hauling wood to the mill, and grabbing logs for local tree services as needed.
I am willing to train the right candidate on how to "operate our log truck". But I am really looking for someone who has experience with trucks loaded with heavy weight, on steep up-hill and down-hills, in tight quarters and in interstate travel.
When not running the log truck your responsibilities would be to help assist ground personnel with chipping brush, felling trees, clean-up, planting projects, equipment maintenance, skid steer operation, kubota tractor operation, and breakfast preparation for crew:)
I feel as I am a pretty good boss to work for. Once you become part of the team you become part of our family. The best part of my day is working with my team to accomplish tasks. I do not take myself very serious, but I do take this my company, reputation, and industry very seriously.
You will be compensated fairly well for this position, and their is always room for advancement. vacation pay, sick pay, all major holidays paid, gear stipend, clothing allowance, massage therapy as needed, year end profit sharing bonus. Sign on bonus for the right person!!
We are a high paced company. We start at 7am sharp and finish when the job is done. We work is all weather conditions. We work almost all saturdays in the summer (that can be optional)
If you think you are a right fit for the team, or know someone who might be, please contact me. I want to have this position filled by the middle of march.......We are located in West Chesterfield NH!!

Attachments

flyingsquirrel25

If I were to move back to the great white north I would hit you up for this one! Sounds like a great, fun and rewarding opportunity. Hope you find the right person.