Lawn Advertising signs

Anonymity

Just wondering where you guys buy your lawn advertising signs… I have used Vista print before and like it but it’s kind of expensive in the lawn sign department. $20!+ Seems a little steep for a 24 inch sign. I am looking for something on the cheaper end of things, I’m willing to use those bags, the slip over metal hangers… Basically like those election signs

thanks in advance

Reach

We buy ours, at least 100 at a time, from DirtCheapSigns.com. They are cheap signs, probably comparable to what you buy from Vista print, if not even cheaper made, but they seem to hold up well enough to leave them behind at every job site. Last round we bought, shipping included, I think we paid $6.50 each.

27RMT0N

Man, signs like that would 200% NOT fly in my market, for a bunch of reasons. That said, I've used VistaPrint for my business cards and the banners/name on my truck and have been very pleased with the quality of product I received.

Anonymity

We buy ours, at least 100 at a time, from DirtCheapSigns.com. They are cheap signs, probably comparable to what you buy from Vista print, if not even cheaper made, but they seem to up well enough to leave them behind at every job site. Last round we bought, shipping included, I think we paid $6.50 each.

We buy ours, at least 100 at a time, from DirtCheapSigns.com. They are cheap signs, probably comparable to what you buy from Vista print, if not even cheaper made, but they seem to hold up well enough to leave them behind at every job site. Last round we bought, shipping included, I think we paid $6.50 each.
Thanks for the input much appreciated!!

ATH

I don't put mine out enough...but I have nicer metal framed signs - like a realtor sign. I agree with @Treetopflyer that the cheapy signs are a little tacky and tend to be ignored by the owner so are left to blow away. We'll go pick up the nicer sign after a couple of days. Yes, it is more work, but if it is that good of an advertisement, worth it. If it is worth doing, it is worth looking professional.

Not saying you are "unprofessional" if using the cheapies...just that they are not nearly as nice as a good sign - which also generates significantly less waste/trash/litter.

MikoDel

Vistaprint is not competetive once you go two-sided (D/S). I deal with SpeedPro, a franchise. They're all over the country. I screen-grabbed my Vistaprint design from the VP site cause I like the background, and just gave that image (attached, phone# removed) to SpeedPro. They came out nice, 10 D/S signs w/stakes for under $90. You don't have to supply hi-res images, the RIPs on their wide format machines do a good job of printing from pretty small files

The cheap stakes work OK if you gently hammer them in. Whenever I try to 'step' them in I usually end up breaking the brace. I have some older single sided ones that I just put up in pairs, back-to-back

Attachments

• Climb_n_Cut_NoPhone.png
    Climb_n_Cut_NoPhone.png
    486.7 KB · Views: 27

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom