KT Smith webinar 4/1/21

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Most of you have read his comments on here...now its time to listen in on a webinar tomorrow.

KTSmith

Thanks for the support! Well, this is a new venue for me. I'm told to target this at the Master Gardener / Skilled Enthusiast level. Might be elementary for my TB friends, we'll see. I certainly intend to have fun with it!

evo

Thanks for the support! Well, this is a new venue for me. I'm told to target this at the Master Gardener / Skilled Enthusiast level. Might be elementary for my TB friends, we'll see. I certainly intend to have fun with it!
We’ll nail ya on the Q&A

colb

Enjoyed the show, @KTSmith. If it was elementary, it was elementary in the sense that you distilled the content to its essence - no words wasted, cutting straight to the chase. I learned so much, thanks for sharing.

KTSmith

Thanks for the kind words, Colb. Presenting via Zoom is like presenting blindfolded, without having live participants up close and personal to observe and play off. I can’t watch the chat box and rap at the same time. Still, was fun to do and fun to have behind me.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom