Knuckle boom crane for sale

TTTE

I decided to pull the trigger on a brand new KBoom 6500. From Tiffin. Curious as to what grapple to get? Was ordering it with 220 but I’m wondering about getting the 280 also. Or do you get the small one and the 280? Be first time using and running one. Been using stick cranes for last 18 years and saw a 6500 running the 220 and I was sold. Figured with your experience you might have some suggestions. Thanks.

climbhightree

I decided to pull the trigger on a brand new KBoom 6500. From Tiffin. Curious as to what grapple to get? Was ordering it with 220 but I’m wondering about getting the 280 also. Or do you get the small one and the 280? Be first time using and running one. Been using stick cranes for last 18 years and saw a 6500 running the 220 and I was sold. Figured with your experience you might have some suggestions. Thanks.
You will probably get a far better, and wider, response if you started your own thread on this topic...in the crane section. There are quite a few of us on here that have grapple saw trucks...but most of us will want to respect the topic on this thread and not derail it :)

Start a new thread, and I for one will give me 2 cents worth.

I’m getting the 160 and 280. Right now I just have a 280. I just think it will be nice to have both.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom