It's about tree climbing I guess

surveyor

Carpal tunnel level member
We went on a family vacation in the summer of 2019 to the Grand canyon and then on to Yellowstone. We were fortunate to be following a retired park ranger in Yellowstone who was telling his small group of family and friends about bear stories. At a small lake called Sour Lake, the rangers had been notified that a Bison had fallen in and perished, so the rangers tried to haul him up a small bank to no avail. When they returned the next day, they found the carcass hauled out and realized that a grizzly had done the deed for them.

oldoakman

Been here a while
My brothers last duty station when he was in the Navy was Whidbey Island Washington and when he got out, he and his wife camped across the country back to PA. They were in Glacier NP and had a campsite with a bear trap set at the next site. That night the trap was visited but not set off. My sister in law was NOT happy

Treezybreez

Did some work for a guy who had built houses for a ministry in Alaska. He saw something that looked like cages, with bars that looked similar to prison windows, being loaded on a barge. When he asked what they were for, he was told that they were attached around the door frames of cabins/houses. When a person walked out their door, they could check their blind spots for polar bears from the safety of the cage.

VenasNursery

Did some work for a guy who had built houses for a ministry in Alaska. He saw something that looked like cages, with bars that looked similar to prison windows, being loaded on a barge. When he asked what they were for, he was told that they were attached around the door frames of cabins/houses. When a person walked out their door, they could check their blind spots for polar bears from the safety of the cage.
Crazy what one can come use too

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom