ISA Certified well seasoned arborist in search of opportunity

Brando CalPankian

Hello,

I am looking for a good company to work for. I'm hoping to stay closer to where I am now, but finding the right company is becoming more important than location. I have a small family, and am looking to take good care of them, whilst hopefully still staying in the arboriculture field.
I am isa certified with a class b cdl, pesticide license (washington and georgia), flagger certs (washington, idaho, oregon), fantastic mechanical knowledge, 10+ years of verifiable experience, college coursework in arboriculture and math (pre engineering), and a love and passion for the field.

I have worked as a trainer and safety coordinator for one of the big 3, as well as a foreman for many years, phc technician, and sales/consulting arborist. I have a clean driving record, clean work record with no major incidences, and a good bit of gear.

I am willing to contract to prove myself, as well as contract to help your company for short term work. I am currently in Port Angeles, Washington. I am looking for, if a full time position is offered, a position with employer paid medical, retirement (hopefully with matching), good wages without a cap, and room to grow. I am planning on getting my traq this year whenever covid restrictions lift, as well as my certified climber through ISA.

I will be posting my resume and supporting documents when I get on my computer next. Again, I am hoping to stay closer to here, but will move for the right opportunity.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Brandon Pankey

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom