Irma (climber / expert cutter helpers)

I haven't been a member of TreeBuzz before, but now that Irma is coming down on us, I think it's time to start a post.

-Use this tread to list your contact info if you are in need of, or are wanting to help out during our more certain storm damage coming first of next week.

I am available to work as well: I'm in Raleigh, NC, I work alone as a climber / expert cutter, and I have a new stump grinder (if needed). Call / text / email me if interested in my help. I am a fully insured sole proprietor, FYI; and of course willing to travel.

W/ esteem,

Casey 'Ray' Crump
6507 Jean Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27612

(919) 817-1475
case5412@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyalTree

We are currently without any power from the storm.

Seems like we got lucky and are not getting s direct hit like what was expected here. We did have a small tornado or something similar touch down close to us.

I will be in touch after the storm to see how we need to mobilize. I will very likely need lots of help.

I am from buffalo NY. Ready and willing to travel. I have worked along side Joey Cornell (GoIRAT) from the ROE project in LA and ice storm in OK. I'm looking to team up with the same kind of company. Full gear and sustainable living. Let me know if there are any contacts when they arise.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

I am from buffalo NY. Ready and willing to travel. I have worked along side Joey Cornell (GoIRAT) from the ROE project in LA and ice storm in OK. I'm looking to team up with the same kind of company. Full gear and sustainable living. Let me know if there are any contacts when they arise.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom