Indefatigable

colb

Great video. Feel like you're branching out in a good way and pushing the evolution of tree work videos into something more than they have been.

Stihlmadd

Beautiful! Artistry both aloft and with the camera Ben.
ahh rico you flatter and humble me ,
I can only express my thanks for the encouragement to continue.

I dwell often on my throw away comment
" Just because we are doing tree work doesn't mean we have to be savages"

for We ,
We lucky few are truely alive ..
something so many will never have the opportunity to participate in -
understand what it is like aloft making choices that can so profoundly alter your life in a moment,
and making those choices again and again based on gut instincts learned from repletion
of considered guesstimates.
yes we lucky few,
get to witness our Lords great creation so throughly so vibrantly
and wisely give our most grateful thanks to be home at night with a warm meal in front of us
nursing our cuts and scrapes as we prepare to go over the top yet again in the morning
We of flesh and bone
We the lucky few.

Stihlmadd

Great video. Feel like you're branching out in a good way and pushing the evolution of tree work videos into something more than they have been.
Thankyou very much colb,
its a niche market apparently not for everyone,
I am drawing some inspiration from my tree brother Lawrence and his recent body of work,
We see so much beauty up there it would be a shame not to document the journey as Reg said once.
(Paraphrase)
I could churn out stuff but enjoy the editing process much like painting on a canvass.
though I certainly wouldn't consider my self a Da Vinci .
Ben

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
ahh rico you flatter and humble me ,
I can only express my thanks for the encouragement to continue.

I dwell often on my throw away comment
" Just because we are doing tree work doesn't mean we have to be savages"

for We ,
We lucky few are truely alive ..
something so many will never have the opportunity to participate in -
understand what it is like aloft making choices that can so profoundly alter your life in a moment,
and making those choices again and again based on gut instincts learned from repletion
of considered guesstimates.
yes we lucky few,
get to witness our Lords great creation so throughly so vibrantly
and wisely give our most grateful thanks to be home at night with a warm meal in front of us
nursing our cuts and scrapes as we prepare to go over the top yet again in the morning
We of flesh and bone
We the lucky few.
Love this Ben.

Stihlmadd

Ben you are a top dog. Niceness bruv.
Key is to keep the ego in check and being mindful that you have to cram that head into the helmet again
tomorrow ,
when you might get your arse handed to you on a platter..
always humbling to get on site only to look at the problem and ask yourself
" okay buddy how do we get out of this one still intact and not paying for damages."

as I am sure you know all too well.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Key is to keep the ego in check and being mindful that you have to cram that head into the helmet again
tomorrow ,
when you might get your arse handed to you on a platter..
always humbling to get on site only to look at the problem and ask yourself
" okay buddy how do we get out of this one still intact and not paying for damages."

as I am sure you know all too well.
Indeed my friend indeed

Stihlmadd

ive always enjoyed your videos. wish i would have gone down and seen you when you came for arborfest. happy birthday Ben
thank you very much Flex,
given the current state of play in the world in might be some time before I am contemplating another trip abroad.

but I do appreciate the consideration - the title of fartherest traveled for an Arborfest was cool
as was ticking off the owner of NATS with my instructor t-shirt that I refused to tell him where I had obtained it from.
I often wonder if he ever found out as he strode away insisting out loud that he was going to find out where I got that damn shirt.
still giggle to myself over that little run in.

here is my favourite picture of the event for ya.

IMG_3749.jpg
Hope all is well with you and yours,
from me at the bottom of the arse end of the world.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom