Imt 16042

Reach

I looked up the specs, it is designed as a drywall boom. The lifting capacity looks reasonable, but the cycle times look really slow. A friend of mine runs a similar crane on a grapple truck and that is his big complaint - the truck works well, but it works very slowly and it only moves if the engine is throttled up quite high. Personally, I would rather buy a Prentice boom or something else actually built to be a grapple boom, I would be afraid the pounding of grapple use would be too hard on a drywall crane, and the slow speed would drive me mad.

Fivepoints

Donald is a local to me. I've met him several times. Definitely not spam.

If you decide to do that and need to lift it onto the chassis, I could pick it up with my crane.

You know about Hester, right? I also have a grapple truck if you need anything and Hester can't get to it.

I looked up the specs, it is designed as a drywall boom. The lifting capacity looks reasonable, but the cycle times look really slow. A friend of mine runs a similar crane on a grapple truck and that is his big complaint - the truck works well, but it works very slowly and it only moves if the engine is throttled up quite high. Personally, I would rather buy a Prentice boom or something else actually built to be a grapple boom, I would be afraid the pounding of grapple use would be too hard on a drywall crane, and the slow speed would drive me mad.
That was one of

If you decide to do that and need to lift it onto the chassis, I could pick it up with my crane.

You know about Hester, right? I also have a grapple truck if you need anything and Hester can't get to it.
That what up

That would be awesome. Just bought a truck today. 20200812_173334.jpg

Fivepoints

Is that the one in cullman? I was looking at that one as well. Thought about putting my grapple and bed on a heavier truck to get more capacity. Single axle ends up overweight quick when hauling logs.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom