I TOLD YOU ALL!!

CutHighnLetFly

I said it several years ago. There was a thread showing people's chip trucks and equipment and I said one day I'll post mine.
Eat this shit! 2 years ago, after one yesr of being a sub contractor tree crew, we had an 87' c30 total shit box we just got, then got a matching chipper. Today we put signs on the truck of the first man who i worked for doing tree work 15 years ago. He now works for us and for the first time has a workers comp policy covering him aha!
Treebuzz is directly linked to my success and i am grateful. This post is for anyone who had a bad winter or day or just hate where they are in their career. Just wanted to throw out some gratitude and positive vibes!
Andre

hseII

I said it several years ago. There was a thread showing people's chip trucks and equipment and I said one day I'll post mine.
Eat this shit! 2 years ago, after one yesr of being a sub contractor tree crew, we had an 87' c30 total shit box we just got, then got a matching chipper. Today we put signs on the truck of the first man who i worked for doing tree work 15 years ago. He now works for us and for the first time has a workers comp policy covering him aha!
Treebuzz is directly linked to my success and i am grateful. This post is for anyone who had a bad winter or day or just hate where they are in their career. Just wanted to throw out some gratitude and positive vibes!
Andre

We need pixels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom