Husqvarna Battery blower. Anyone using it?

Leafguy

Hey,

Just checking to see if anyone is using a battery blower on a regular basis? I've been really happy with the climbing saw and am thinking of getting a blower. I don't use backpack blowers and don't need that power.

Appreciate any insights.

Merle Nelson

My wife loves the one I bought for her. I have a Still 420 backpack that seldom goes out since I bought a Still Kombi tool and blower attachment.

The Husky is a little weaker than the Kombi but stronger than the Milwaukee Fuel 18.

I want one for sitting in the chipper feed table when I'm back to more elective spending. I blow off/out the radiator after every chipping cycle.

(My wife says I can take hers and use it....then she said, just don't scratch it.) :)

Benjo75

I'm in the same boat. I already have the husqvarna top handle and since I already have 4 batteries I thought I might as well get the blower and possibly the pole saw. Just waiting to see what everyone thinks about them. Patrick at Educated Climber has a video about the pole saw and seems to like it.

oldoakman

Tomorrow is my grandsons 11th birthday. 2 years ago his dad got him the husky battery blower and weed eater. The boy tears it up with those two tools. Last year I told him I had a very special birthday gift for him but he had to wait till I came to visit. He asked if it was a chainsaw. No it wasn't, but soon enough.

ajblease1

I like mine a lot. It’s perfect for most small jobs. It’s also super nice to clean up with a quieter tool after running saws and a chipper all day.

Reach

The Dewalt turbine-looking blower is pretty impressive, that’s the only one I’ve used, and I only got to play with one a bit, but I would buy one if I had Dewalt batteries.

RyTheTreeGuy

I have the husky battery pole saw...it is fantastic. I went into my (former) dealer and he was closing shop. Already had the t536 so thought I would pick up the battery hedge trimmer for an upcoming job. When I got there he said if you buy the trimmer and pole saw he would give me them both for $1000 (CAD) all in and he also threw in a bunch of other little goodies....best $1000 I have ever spent.

Merle Nelson

12 max bar on Husky. The Stihl 131 is a little heavier than the Stihl 101 (12 inch bar) but, I can run a 14 inch bar on the 131. Just more info. I love them all and get a lot of speeded up work done with them.

Anawan

Hell yes get the blower. They are amazing! Makes blowing off roofs at end of day in a harness way smoother and easier... and takes up a lot less space in the truck. Plenty powerful.

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom