Husqvarna 592 xp

I see few hours ago YouTube videos were posted about this new 90cc chainsaw.
I am curious how much it will cost and when they will start taking orders.

Cereal_Killer

Branched out member
Word on IG is April 2022 delivery to dealers.

I'll for sure be getting one, will it finally be a worthy 395 replacement, we shall see!

ConeCollector

Participating member
Random question? Why not a 100cc or a 110cc? In both colors it seems to go from 90 straight to 120.. I can’t think of any other model range that does this. Across the board with stihl and husk
I’ve also wondered this. The story I’ve always told myself was it had to do with some manufacturing interoperability. This could be really far from the truth but it’s what I tell myself as I’m cutting.

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member
I sure do wish we had a Stihl or Husky rep on the forum to address questions like this. Seems like a pretty sensible place for them to spend a few of their social media dollars/euros.

evo

Been here a while
I sure do wish we had a Stihl or Husky rep on the forum to address questions like this. Seems like a pretty sensible place for them to spend a few of their social media dollars/euros.
Agreed, and I was also thinking about this, chainsaws, chippers, rope manufactures, on and on.. But on a professional level and not sales. Real honest answers without competing..

rico

Been here a while
Random question? Why not a 100cc or a 110cc? In both colors it seems to go from 90 straight to 120.. I can’t think of any other model range that does this. Across the board with stihl and husk
I have heard rumors that Husky might produce a 100-110 cc saw in the 5 series? We shall see...

How many folks here actually need and more than 90-95cc's in their day to day tree lives.. Bet the number is extremely low.

ConeCollector

Participating member
How many folks here actually need and more than 90-95cc's in their day to day tree lives.. Bet the number is extremely low.
I would tend to agree, I’ve yet to encounter a tree that I couldn’t triple cut with a 36” I’m sure they are out there but on my landscape 70”-80” conifers seem to be about it.

flushcut

Branched out member
What is this 585 they are talking about?
My 3120 only really comes out to play when flushing stumps. Some big silver maple and willows get felled and ripped but some times months apart for that size.
385 is my "big" saw day to day. 372 or 365, 545 and 550, and 2 2511 are my daily drivers.

Last edited:
My hotwoods ported 395xp will pull and oil a 42” but seldom do I ever have need of that size bar here in WNY. The hotwoods ported 572xp (24” bar) with full-wrap is the goto along with the 462c that’s modded a tad further. I’m a STIHL guy at heart but that 572xp has got to be the smoothest saw I’ve ever run , cut for quite a while and little to no vibration to the hands! Member Jonny has run both the 395xp and 572xp on a few jobs and he gave em both the thumbs up

What is this 585 they are talking about?
My 3120 only really comes out to play when flushing stumps. Some big silver maple and willows get felled and ripped but some times months apart for that size.
385 is my "big" saw day to day. 372 or 365, 545 and 550, and 2 2511 are my daily drivers.
Iirc the 585 is the 592 in a detuned version, like the 565 is to the 572 ... Exact same saw except the transfers are blocked

RyTheTreeGuy

Participating member
I have heard rumors that Husky might produce a 100-110 cc saw in the 5 series? We shall see...

Also, the reality is if you need more...grab the 3120. Maybe, no need for a 'tweener??

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom