How many cones is enough?

flushcut

Branched out member
Meh I don't see anything wrong with that. More visible more better. And if your rig gets hit with all those cones out they will be paying. Plus people are just plain fucking stupid and sometime need the slap upside the head to tell the not to go there.

southsoundtree

Been here a while
Cones are super useful for laying out a backing-up course when solo or with someone who doesn't understand how it works for backing a trailer into a tight spot at the right angle, such as when needed due to chipping feeding/ spraying constraints.

VenasNursery

Carpal tunnel level member
We carry 8 cones per side
Truck
Chipper
Trailers
We setup 4 per truck 4 per chipper 4 for feeding chipper and try to back wood truck to the chipper feeding area
one on each side of driveway
Also signs and cones at each side of the sidewalk
We like to have cones on both sides of everything which makes it super convenient
8 in each stack kiss policy

Fivepoints

Branched out member
This reminds me, I need to order more cones. I have bought 18 in the past 6 months and Im down to 8. People keep stealing them when we leave them around our equipment left overnight on the street.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom